Today, it is beautiful outside.... referring to the last post, it is a reflection on how I feel inside, sunny. We decided it would be a good day to take the kids out for a game of frisbee. I absolutely suck at frisbee, but we found out Kai is pretty good at it. We live in a cul-de-sac, so we like to meet up with our neighbors and their son and let the kids play without worrying about a random car speeding down the street. Here are some pics of the kids playing, it was so warm outside, Kai got a sunburn on his face. 85 degrees!!!
4 comments:
How nice. It is supposed to be good weather here during the next few days and I am soooo happy about that.
Kylie, I want so badly to come visit you guys! I should come stay with you for a week in the summer! AHH it would be so fun! I'm calling you in the morning to make plans! Luv ya!
YOu don't have to post this, but I saw the confession of a twenty something drama queen, LOVED the title. LOVED the post, so post it!
That's it! I am coming back to visit ASAP! I loved Ashtyn, she was attached to my hip! I wish Kai could have met me:( Love you guys. TYSON: I love you too, I know you miss me!! :)
Post a Comment