It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer Lovin'




Whomever said Chicago is "The Windy City" has never lived in Las Vegas!!
I swear when it is windy here, our garbage cans end up across the street in our neighbors yard. It's a good thing they are our good friends....Sorry Molly & Jason!:) Tyson and I have been spending a lot of time with our kids lately doing stuff we love. You know, like playing catch across our cul-de-sac with the kids, its hilarious when Kai is trying to catch the ball, I love that kid, but let's just say he isn't the most coordinated.:)

The other day that Oxi-Clean commercial came on with that really annoying guy, Billy Mays. Here is what Kai said;
(The commercial is on)
Kai: "Mom, look who's on T.V.!"
Me: "Who? Spider-man, Star Wars?"
Kai: "No mom, it's that really cool guy who sells us lots of awesome stuff!"

I thought it was so funny!

Ashtyn is talking better but there are some words she says that only Tyson and I understand! The other day Kai's grandma called to talk to Kai and Ashtyn got on the phone and said, "Hi Grandma!" and talked to her for 10 minutes! It was so cute, she thinks Kai's grandma is hers as well and I am not going to tell her different because she loves talking to her and she actually talks to her much more often than my dad or Tyson's parents, so, we don't mind that she thinks that! Its so cute! :)

Summer is starting here in Vegas and it isn't going to be fun, I hate the horrible heat in the summers here and I am sure there will be more posts to come about that, I apologize in advance, I hope everyone is doing great and I am sure you all have your summer vacations lined up, you will have to tell me how they go!

3 comments:

Roberts Family said...

I agree, the wind here is awful and it is time for it to stop!! I would love to get a play date for our kids it would be fun. We will have to plan something.

Ginger said...

Cute, cute kids. We would LOVE to see you guys in August. I know Lane would be really happy. Let us know if you make it up. :)

Tobby & Amy said...

Cute blog! You can absolutely add my blog on your friend list.