It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

MOVING!!!! AGAIN!!!


We have lived in our house now for 9 months and we just got the news that we need to move! I despise moving, I am sure I am not the only one. Our owner called to let us know she is letting the house we live in go into foreclosure, which a lot of people are doing right now because the housing market is so low, their homes are worth far less than what they paid for them. The rent is going up everywhere as well since everyone is foreclosing. I never thought I would see the day that it is far cheaper to buy a home than to rent one!? I guess that is just our economy nowadays. I am very sad about this news because we have the most fabulous neighbors you could ask for. We really want to live nearby here and we are looking now. I am so annoyed at the thought of moving again and maybe next time I just wont unpack at all since things are so unpredictable. Thanks for letting me vent...again.:)

4 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm sorry you are moving! I think we are moving soon, too.

That is a great idea to use the Tabasco sauce on the tongue. Maybe that is why my kids are nuts because I have never tried that. I already threatened one of them today with it. Haha.

Rochelle said...

What a bummer! I am so sorry!

Anonymous said...

When did you find out? I am so sad for you. Well, now I have an excuse to come visit again in your new house. Let me know how it goes. Love you! Christi

Bellastager said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.