It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Confessions of a twenty-something Drama Queen!

Tyson snores...... he claims I snore as well. Here is the conversation that goes on almost nightly;

Me:....snoring loudly...(Tysons claims)
Tyson: "Kylie, you need to turn over, you are snoring again."
Me: "No babe, you just heard yourself snoring and it woke you up, you need to turn over."

As if he believes me.

3 comments:

DaNae said...

Hey! How fun that you have a blog. Your little fam is adorable.

Ginger said...

That is hilarious! And what a good idea. Lane claims I snore but I find it hard to believe.

p.s. my pictures were not taken in my yard...i wish! That was at Temple Square.

Christi said...

I KNOW you snore because when I was there visiting and we slept in the guest room, I woke you up to tell you to turn over!! LOL You are sooooo busted!