It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Addicted to T.V.


I am the first person to admit that I am addicted to T.V. I have certain shows that I just cannot live without. I have always liked getting totally lost in a movie or television show. I also get so sad when a movie star or a T.V. star dies. I feel like a little piece of me is gone. I guess it makes sense somewhat because even thought he person is acting, they are still entertaining me, and therefore, a small part of my life. But I do know it is kinda sad.:) Thursday night television is mine and Tyson's favorite. We love to watch Survivor, The Office, and Grey's Anatomy (if he says he doesn't like it, he is lying.:)
Usually, I DVR my shows and watch them at night since I am an insomniac and there is no way anyone can watch a show all the way through with a 6 and a 4 year old.
I realize that I could probably get a lot of different things done that are much more productive then seeing who is getting voted off next, I will have to take it one step at a time.....SLOWLY taper off the Tube. But who are we kidding, It'll probably take some time.:)
I am wondering if I am the only one who stays up at night watching my DVR and feeling satisfaction in the fact that I got my alone time, but really I am not alone, I am with my buddies, my pals, my late night posse.

No comments: