Kai came home yesterday....after 8 long days, I missed that little guy, Tyson and ASHTYN especially missed him, she wanted to call him every night before bed, it was cute. Tyson picked up Kai from the airport after work and Kai came running in the house to give me a big hug and have the following conversation;
Kai: "Mom, look at my muscles they are huge!" (as he is flexing his biceps)
Me: "Wow, you are right, you must have been doing something different."
Kai: "I have, I have been eating really good, mostly fruits and vegetables."
Me: "What kinds of fruits and vegetables?"
Kai: "Oh you know, mostly...PIE."
Riiiight, I guess he learned from me what fruits and vegetables are. Pie, I wish it was good for me! We missed our Kai Boy.
2 comments:
Pie has fruit in it so technically he was right :) Funny boy!
Ha Ha, Jamey, I didn't even think of that! I guess I was just thrown off by it.:) I will make sure to tell him he was right...lol
Post a Comment