She just now sent me the pics and they are so nice!! I really could not believe that she was just giving them to me! The woman said I could have them and I will be picking them up next week. I told her how grateful I was to the point where I am sure it was annoying and I told her that I hoped I could return the favor to her one day. Then she said the nicest thing, she said, "Kylie, all I ask is that you do the same one day for someone in need." I thought that was the coolest thing. This world is a better place with her in it. She could have sold these for a few hundred dollars and instead, the thought did not even cross her mind, she just sent the word out that she was giving them away. What a sweetheart! Included in the set it a couch, love seat and chair with an ottoman. Thanks again Bobbi Jo, from the bottom of my heart!!

7 comments:
LOve the drama queen picture! Love the couches!
KYLIE!! I love the couches, I wish I had them! You do deserve them and I am so glad that the GOOD KARMA finally made its way to you! I cant think of anyone else more deserving especially with all you have been through! You are the BEST friend I have ever had and I love you!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
SO cute! What a nice story.
YOu totally scored! Those couches are nice! I would love for you to add me on your friend list! I am going to add you! We need to get together more often, the occasional car ride with Molly is not enough!
I am a HUGE believer in Karma! How great for you to know such a self-less person. I am happy for you and your family. I can tell, just by your writing, that you are an open book, I wish I could be that way...Here's to hoping. :)
Wow they are way cute! If you know of anyone ELSE just giving away FREE couches think of us... we don't even have couches! LOL!
wow! very cool! pretty couches!
Post a Comment