Me: "What are ya doin?"
Shell: "Just ironing Jeremy's clothes so that he'll go to the gym with me in the morning."
Me: "Wait a minute......you guys iron your GYM clothes?!"
Shelly, laughing.........
Apparently that was not the case. She was ironing Jeremy's work clothes so he could get ready quickly when he got home from the gym. Is this obvious to anyone else?? LOL
A few weeks ago at my sons school, I was talking to my friend, Jessica, who is also the mother of a girl in my sons class.
Jess: "We could get together next week sometime to go over the pages for the yearbook, you can come to my house, or if it is easier, I'll just bring my computer to yours."
Me: "What?! That is crazy! You don't want to do that!"
Jess: "Why not?"
Me: "Are you kidding? Loading your monitor, keyboard, and hard-drive into your car and bringing it all the way to my house!? That is crazy." (I was laughing at her for this ridiculous suggestion)
Jess: (laughing and patting my head) "I have a laptop honey, this is why we love you."
WOW, I felt dumb.
6 comments:
wow...that's impressive Kylie. Only you... hahaha You crack me up!
We can totally be friends. I am sure we've had similiar moments :) Sorry I am so slow in getting back to you about books - I wish I read more insightful things on a regular basis - it's a new goal - A book I love is The Peacegiver by James L. Ferrell. It's about the atonement. It's in a novel format - but I still learned a ton. Maybe you've read it... if not you should check it out. Definite treasure!
Okay, so I've totally had my share of those "blonde" moments! :) I loved your post about the gratitude log, and Dr. Suess- I never read that book with a more grown-up outlook. I loved it! :)
I'm still giggling about the computer and the ironing!
OK, the ironing was not clear, but the computer, I am still laughing. These are the things that I love best about you. LOL.
I agree with mom!
Post a Comment