It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gratitude Log


I joined gratitudelog.com a few days ago and I just love it! Anything that helps people remember what they are grateful for and to count their blessings each day is great in my book. The idea is like updating your status on facebook, only, you write what you are grateful for each day! Unlike facebook, there is only positive things on this site and it really helps to keep your thoughts positive and there is always a thought of what you are grateful for in the back of your mind. It claims that people who use it are 25% happier. I believe it.

I think there is always room in my life for any kind of positivity! I urge you to join and see what it does for you! (no they didn't give me any commission for this, dang!;)

No comments: