It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

From my heart to yours....

HaPpY VaLeNtiNeS DaY!!! What a perfect holiday to celebrate my word of the year, LOVE. The Mister and I do not usually make a big deal out of the holiday, this year he surprised me with a new printer that we REALLY needed.

The printer we had finally died and I need one for school. He was very thoughtful and got a printer/copier/scanner combo so that we can print out our own pictures and save money. I was very surprised because Tyson doesn't usually go all out for Valentines, lets face it, he's a guy.

We were able to go on a day date and we went and saw the movie, Wolfman. (I really didn't like it) and we also went to King Putts mini golf which is a indoor golf course that is dark with black lights and neon pictures all over.


It was pretty fun, mostly because I WON!! All in all, it was a fun, cheap date (the best kind) and since we only had Ashtyn because Kai is in Utah for the long weekend, the sitter was cheaper. :) I got Tyson a sweet card and a Starbucks gift card because he loves to go to Starbucks at 4 AM before work, but he wont spend any money so he only goes if he has a gift card. :) We had a great holiday and I hope you all had a wonderful one as well! Loves!! XoXo

1 comment:

Cammy Patton said...

First of all you don't look obese - second - sounds like a fun date! Happy Valentines Day!