Since my total was only at $12.10, I got Kai and Ashtyn each one of the stuffed characters. I LOVED them, I could not resist, they were so ugly that they were cute. I had never seen a stuffed Dr. Seuss character and it was for a good cause. I ended up actually spending $3.00 total, after taking off the coupon. What a great deal!
When I arrived home, I let Ashtyn pick first and she picked this one

Kai ended up with this one

THEY LOVED THEM! For the rest of the night, Kai and Ashtyn were inseperable with these dolls. They were talking to them and cuddling them and when I went to check on them after they had fallen asleep, there they were, all snuggled up to their ugly Dr Seuss dolls. I never understood spending money on stuffed animals because I think they are kind of pointless, but tonight I ate my words. Those stuffed animals were worth every penny, and I mean PENNY! :)

5 comments:
For CUTE!!!
Oh - cute pictures!
Very cute! You should take them to build-a-bear for their birthdays. My boys love the bears they made there. They take them everywhere!
Oh Kylie, I love how you put that, "so ugly they were cute" lol. How fun! I love a good deal, way to go! (And I love the Pomegranate products from Bath & Body too.) Fun posts!
This is Amber, by the way... I'm signed in as Old Main Photography (my photo business) :)
Hey lady! I was just thinkin' about ya the other day! How are ya? Sounds like things are good. (Sounds like I also need to get my booty to Kohls more often!) :o)
Glad that fate and an airplane flight introduced us! Thanks for keeping in touch with me.
Take care----Corrina :o)
Post a Comment