*Open your first Photo folder
*Find the 10th photo down (if it doesnt have 10 - go to the next folder)
*Post the photo and tell the story
This is a picture of Ashtyn cooling off in the middle of a very hot summer in St George, Utah. We took her to the Main Street square where they had recently built a little splash pad for the kids, they also added fun little ditches and mini waterfalls that the kids LOVED! There were always tons of kids there running around splashing and playing. Ash was pretty worn out by this time and was just chillin in the water with her precious sunglasses that happened to be her attachment at the moment, and her little dig mark under her eye... not sure if that was a battle scar from big brother or a classic "Ashtyn throws a fit" scar....:)
2 comments:
Hi Kylie! I love reading your posts. I'm going to do the 10 thing too... how fun. You and Tyson are such a cute couple! I'm sorry to hear about Ashtyn and the dentist... Ryan has had a couple of little silver crowns too. We're doing a lot better at brushing now. :)
What a darling story about the Sacrament and Kai's prayer. That is so touching, and so neat that your family is thriving from your example! I loved how Tyson explained what a "symbol" is. You guys are awesome parents!
sorry i haven't "checked-in" for a while! i'm slowly making my way back into real life again! what's your big news??
Post a Comment