
Aquaphor
Tyson has really dry skin and I also get dry feet really bad and I HATE the feeling of dry feet, eww! So, Tyson and I rub this Aquaphor all over our feet and put socks on over them at night, it works wonders!!

MAC Studio Fix powder
I LOVE this stuff, I have tried so many different foundations and this is by far my favorite. It is a powder and a light foundation in one and it makes your face look so good and smooth in pictures and in person. Although it is a bit pricey, It will last a long time!!

Biosilk Hair Serum
This is the best stuff for your hair! I put it on after I dry my hair and a little goes a long way, it also smells so good. It is good for your skin as well, so you can rub the excess into your hands.:)

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
This rose smelling stuff can be used for so many things! I use it for my lips, my cuticles, any rough skin. If you like the soft scent of roses, this is great stuff!

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle cream
Speaking of cuticles, I love this cuticle cream and I use it ALL of the time, it smells so yummy and works wonders! (even on Tysons feet)

Love Spell
Need I say more? I love the smell of love spell, if you put your body sprays in the fridge, then when you are hot and sweaty from the heat outside, spray the cold mist on you and it cools you off AND makes you smell good!

Midnight Pomegranite body cream
Bath and Body Works has teh best body creams, they are so much improved from before and really work good on your skin. Some of the scents I think are a little over-the-top, but I LOVE this one. I have a few others that I like, but this one is by far the best and it works really well.
I don't know if this is helpful to any of you, I just thought it would be a fun post. Enjoy! :)
3 comments:
i LOVE studio fix! i can't wear regular foundations (they itch!) but studio fix works wonders :-).
congrats' on getting your blessing! you guys should move here and maybe you could rub off on erin a bit :-)
I love Biosilk! I used the stuff for 10 years but just recently stopped. Thanks for the reminder, I need to start using it again. Your hair always looks nice and I think it works so good. Hopefully we can see you Saturday or Sunday!
Have you tried Cover Girl's liquid powder? It's the same (I'm guesing) it's what I use- and it's only $6 :) Just wanted to share!
Post a Comment