
Couples Survey
I thought this was cute:)
What are your middle names?
Tyson Gert (its suppose to be Gerd, after a German relative..but his parents spelled it wrong;) hehe)
Kylie Ann
How long have you been together?
Married for 5, been together for 6
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Not long. He wanted me off the market FAST. He lived in Vegas and I lived in Salt Lake and we started dating long distance as soon as we met, he would drive the 6 hours from Vegas to SLC EVERY weekend to see me!:)
Who asked who out?
I actually TOLD him to take me to breakfast the day after I met him:) We went to IHOP and he says that is when he knew I wanted to marry me.:)
Whose siblings do you see the most?
His. Both of our families live in different states than us, but I cam closer to his siblings than I am with my own. We just have more in common, but we don't see each other as much as I would like.
Do you have children together?
YES! 2 kids. Kai and Ashtyn, and we're done!
Did you go to the same school?
No, he went to Skyline and I went to Spanish Fork
Who is more sensitive?
I AM by far. I am not sure if Tyson's programmed with sensitivity sometimes. lol
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We usually eat at home, but we both like Buffalo Wild Wings.
Favorite Vacations?
Honestly, we have only been on a few vacations, and they are almost always to see our family in Utah, by far, the best ones.:)
Who has the worst temper?
Moi.
Who does the cooking?
If it is BBQ, he is the grill master, but anything else, I cook.
Who is more social?
HAHAHAHA...Tyson is socially retarded...I love you babe!
Who is the neat freak?
Hmm...he is a little more than I am. I use to be before I had kids and gave up on it.
Who is the most stubborn?
Wow, Tyson is the most stubborn man and it can be a good thing sometimes. He gets it from his dad, who gets it from Grandpa.
Who hogs the bed?
Me :)
Who wakes up earlier?
Tyson has to get up at 4:30 for work Sun-Wed, and I stay up late at night, so I sleep in when he is home.
Where was your first date?
IHOP
Who has the bigger family?
I do, barely.
Do you get flowers often?
Actually, yes. Tyson has always been a flower-giver.
Who eats more?
Look at the picture in the post below, then ask me.
Who sings better?
I do, but not by much. I would still be laughed off of American Idol.
Who does the laundry?
Laundry is my favorite chore and his LEAST favorite, so it works out good and I do it all the time.
Who is better with the computer?
Depends on if we are talking World of warcraft or regular computer skills...I'd probably have to go with him on this one.
Who drives when you are together?
Him. Tyson hates my driving. I drive bad when he is in the car because he makes me nervous and is the WORST backseat driver. He even acts like his feet are on the pedals in the passenger seat and I catch him slamming on the invisible break... (maybe the reason he is slamming on it is because I am too busy looking at his feet than at the road.:)
Who picks when you go to dinner?
Me!
Who is the first one to admit they are wrong?
Me, he is too stubborn, but after I admit it, he says he is sorry, but only AFTER.
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We share a pair. (safe answer huh?)
Who eats more sweets?
Tyson has the worst sweet tooth I have ever seen. His favorite: Smarties!
Who cries more?
Me. When I cry, its bad, my whole body goes into convulsions.
What's your best day together?
Every day....:)
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Didn't get a honeymoon, still hoping to one day.
Favorite date night?
Thursday nights when we cuddle and watch our favorite shows. Tyson is a major homebody.
Favorite TV show to watch together?
Survivor, The Office, How I met your mother, Two and a half men, Parks and Recreation, Deadliest Catch
4 comments:
Well I think you look pretty and Tyson's middle name, hahaha funny story. Well if he works Sun-Weds, would you have time for us to stop by either on a friday or Saturday?
Ginger (sorry not signed in)
YES!! Please come by!
Mine and Jeds whole dating relationship took place in two different states. Love the couples survey.
Ah you guys are cute! I know Zane is the worst back seat driver too! He makes me sooo nervous that I think I actually do drivce worse when he's with me!
Post a Comment