It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful for....


~ MY NEW TV!! I know, this seems a bit materialistic...but I know I have admitted my love for television here and I just can't help it. I will say that our 55 big screen television that we LOVED dearly and that Tyson has had for 10 years, finally died on us about 6 weeks ago. We were watching hardly any TV the whole 6 weeks I mean, not even while Tyson was at work. I would watch it in my bedroom maybe an hour a day (which was an INSANE improvement) but not by choice! I did realize that I was watching it WAY too much and missing out on a lot of better things to do (like reading and playing with the kids more).
Tyson and I came up with an idea that we would buy a new big screen and make it our family Christmas gift. It is the only gift he and I are getting each other this year and big screens have dropped drastically in price over the past year, making them much more affordable:) Tyson worked extra hours so we would be able to do this for ourselves and the kids. So, I am SOOOOO happy to have a VERY nice addition to the family, a Mitsubishi 60 inch LCD television!! I am so excited because it is money well spent (in my opinion) and the biggest purchase we have made in a very long time! We deserve it!! I apologize for the extra bragging this post, but I just love it!


~ Family Time. I LOVE having family time. The best are when it is completely spontaneous. When the kiddos hop on our bed and we end up playing charades, which is the most hilarious game to play with my dramatic and very animated children!! Or, when we play hide and go seek in the house, Ashtyn giggles EVERY time and we have to pretend that it is hard to find her. I love these moments and get a little teary-eyed at how very blessed I am to have such incredible, defining moments in my life. I cherish every second of them.

No comments: