It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful for


~ MAKEUP! I have to say, I am sooooo grateful for make-up...you know when you wake up a day late and a dollar short? (happens way too often for me) :)

~ The church. LDS church. The people who live this religion are such good people. The teachings of this church have helped me through a lot of hard times. I have had trouble going back and forth with this for a while, and I have made harsh judgements of some of the people that haven't exactly displayed the kindness that the church teaches, but I never thought, these people are trying too....nobody is perfect. It is about the teachings, not the people. So, I am trying again, harder this time. So, that no matter what comes of it, I can truly say that I put my all into it. Either way, I am grateful for the church because it does so much for so many and enriches peoples lives that live it.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Yeah you are right. It is not about the people it is about whatever we feel within ourselves. Sometimes the people really irritate me to be honest with you but I wouldn't let those irritating people stand in the way of what I feel inside. In fact, just today I thought of a situation that totally bugged me.