It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful 4


~ Kai's big heart. This kid is the most sensitive, loving and thoughtful kid I have ever known. Anytime Tyson or I are in a separate room from one another, Kai will say to me, "Mommy, I am gonna go check on NeNe(knee-knee is what he calls Tyson) and see if he is okay..I think he is lonely" or the other way around if he is talking to Tyson. He has to tell me he loves me every time he leaves the house, or even leaves the room. He is so sweet and is always worried about other people's feelings. We love our Kai-Kai.

~ Sleep. I have been an insomniac for as long as I can remember. When I am able to really get some good rest, I love it and cherish it! When Tyson is home from work, he will get up with the kids, make them breakfast and Kai's lunch, and take them to the bus stop with him so I can sleep in!! What an amazing husband I have!!

~ Tyson's loyalty. I have never met anyone as loyal as he is. This man would do anything for his family and loves us unconditionally. He must have been raised right because he is simply the most wonderful human being I have ever known. Love you Mister!!

No comments: