
~ I asked KAI what he is thankful for.... and he said, "You....AND.. my family, all of my family." He added, "I am thankful for mommy & Kai night, and my two dads, and my Ashtyn, and all of my other family." SO CUTE!! He also picked the picture to post. :)
~ Modern Technology..... I do not know what I would do without it! I know with every new invention, the world gets more and more lazy, but why not take advantage of all of it?
~ Good Health. (knock on wood) I am so grateful for mine and my family's health. Since I quit smoking 3 months ago, I feel so much better. I was always getting sore throats and coughs. I am so glad I stuck with it and I don't have any desire to do it again! There are many more ways I need be healthy and I plan on making it my New Year's resolution!
No comments:
Post a Comment