Me: "I am so annoyed, people in customer service here suck! And, I can't find my cell, I bet the kids took it to play with it!" (frantically searching for my phone)
The Mister: **LONG PAUSE** "Ummm.......Kylie?"
Me: "Oh my gosh, I am getting off the phone now because I am so embarrassed!"
The Mister: (Laughing hysterically as I am hanging up the phone)"Bye babe"
Seriously, tell me you have done this as well? Probably not! LOL
4 comments:
Holy crap that is NUTS! So are you not updating your public blog anymore to show updates?
Ginger: I thought I deleted the other blog, I made this one public, I decided I dont care if anyone doesn"t like what I post. I have sitemeter to regulate it if I have to:)
Only you! LOL!
Kylie! That is such a funny story. I love it. Happy birthday, by the way! I hope it was a good one... (sounds like it was!) You are so old-- not! (I'm 26 1/2 so I can say that.) ha ha. You're such a doll and I love ya!
-Amber
P.S. I love the new background!
Post a Comment