
My original plans for seeing New Moon was to wait until Saturday morning to see it with Tyson. Which we are still doing tomorrow morning at 7 A.M.... last night I was with my friends and I really, really wanted to go to the midnight showing, so I talked them into it and we were able to get tickets 2 hours before it starts. I am sure that is unheard of in Utah, but here in Vegas, there are so many theaters and were 4 or more showings at each one, so we were able to buy some online and head over to the movies. There were hundreds of people waiting in line. We walked up to the front and he let us right in so we were able to get first pick for seating! (Awesome!)
Here is my review of the movie, if you have not yet seen it and don't want to know anything, stop reading. :)
~ Bella annoyed me SO bad. She was breathing really heavily throughout the whole movie, it sounded like she had bad asthma.
~ Edward looked sickly and WAY too pale. I didn't like it at all.
~ Jacob was HOT HOT HOT!!! Super ripped and just beautiful to look at!
~ I LOVED the werewolves and how they changed, it was very cool.
~ For some reason, Charlie looked attractive to me...am I the only one?
~ The movie was better than Twilight and you could tell they had a better budget.
All in all, I thought it was a great movie aside from my being so annoyed by Bella's whining and panting and screaming.:)
I think all the Twi-hards were pleased, I CANNOT wait until Eclipse, JUNE 10TH!!!
2 comments:
Yes!! But I have to say I'm still stuck on book Edward so even in the movie he still made my heart pound! But Jacob was definately a hottie, but I still say TEAM EDWARD!!
mmmm...Jacob. Have always been Team Jacob (well, after I read it a second time I became Team Jacob) and am pretty sure I will always be Team Jacob.
Post a Comment