
~ Football season, I love this because I got really into it when I met Ty and its like we are bonding when we cheer on our UTES and 49ERS!! :)
~ The little amount of patience that I have. We took Ashtyn to the dentist today because she has a bad tooth and when the dentist tried to take pics, she cried and covered her mouth with both hands and would NOT let him take a picture. We were then referred to a dentist that specializes with kids...the referral sheet said she was being referred for her "Behaivor" ....Little stinker, and what a jerk dentist, Ashtyn is just terrified of doctors:( So, I needed patience for both of them. :)
~ Quick and Easy dinners, like Cheesy Mac... I know this is a weird one, but it has saved me a few times!! I know it won't be long before this is unacceptable......
Today's list is a little lacking, but I am sure tomorrow's will be better....
1 comment:
Can you hate dentist and still be thankful for them? Because that's me.
Post a Comment