It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am thankful for......

"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude." -Eve Merriam

I am going to write a post everyday until Thanksgiving about things I am thankful for.....

~ Family members that are willing to help at any hour. I had a situation last night that needed immediate attention and my Auntie and cousin were willing and able to help at 11:00 at night! I love you Shelly and Mary, you are true examples of what a loving family is.

~ Kai and Ashtyn's close bond. They are each other's world.

~ A loving and supportive husband who is always here for me.

I challenge you to take a minute of every day and think about what it is you are thankful for and make this holiday season the best yet!!! XOXO

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I got the chills from reading this cuz. I love you and will be there for you no matter where or when. As a family as our Heavenly Father we can over come anything.
I'm glad you are taking the time to do your thankful fors this month. It really makes us reflect on the many things we take for granted.