It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I am SO very thankful for.....


~ My most amazing cousin, Rochelle, or CHEDDY. Not only because she did this, but also because she is such a great example in my life. She can tell me anything and she says it with nothing but unconditional love. She has been through so much and has weathered it amazingly. You can read her story here. I have nothing but respect, love and admiration for her and her fun-loving, beautiful family. Love you Cheddy!!

~ Positivity. Lord knows I sometimes have trouble staying positive, but it is a work in progress and I have come a long way. Why is it that we tend to believe the negative things people say? Especially when all evidence proves the opposite? I am so thankful for those who have said kind things to me and given me strength from those words.

~ My mother's journals. I have written about them before on here, but I really would not know my mother as well as I do without her journals. She has many of them and I am able to get to know her intimately through them. I love that she wrote so often and I think everyone should keep a journal no matter how mundane you think your life is!! :)

~

2 comments:

valpal said...

Kylie, I love all of your thankful posts. I to am thankful for so many things. One of them is you and Tyson and Family. I love those kids sooooo much. I am thankful that you guys are coming for Christmas and I am very thankful that everyone is getting along so that we can celebrate the Saviors birth the way it should be celebrated. I think that you have been very positive lately and I am so proud of what you have acomplished. I am also thankful that we have forgiveness to forgive and be forgiven. I love you guys very much and can't wait to see you. You think you know what I got you for Christmas but supprise, you don't. Love you guys.

mizkylie said...

Val,

We are so very thankful for you as well. You and Ron have done a lot for us and I, too am thankful that everyone is getting along and able to forgive one another. We are so excited for Christmas to be able to be with all of you and really get a chance to be close. Thank you for the sweet comment, it meant a lot to me and to Tyson. We love you very much and can't wait to see you. Love, The Mister and me:)
P.S. I am SO excited to see what you got! The suspense is killing me! :)