I read a friend's blog and they had posted their top 5 celebrity crushes.... I thought it was a cute idea, so I am following suit. Of course it would not be fair if I didn't post Tyson's as well. So here are mine....
1. Gerard Butler
Need I say more???
2. Ryan Reynolds
he has such a great personality! (because I know him personally, we talk on the phone often...:)
3. Brad Pitt
I had this poster on my ceiling above my bed when I was 13!! (creepy??)
4. Collin Farrell
This man is just gorgeous.......gorgeous.......
5. Johnny Depp
I really don't need to say anything else about this guy...he gets hotter with age!
Now, for Tyson's crushes....
1. Salma Hayek
I have to agree with this one, she is so gorgeous! (except for when she was breastfeeding some random orphan in another country...eww)
2. Shakira
Too bad this picture doesn't show her girating, I think that's why Tyson likes her!
3. Jessica Biel
She's ok.....
4. Megan Fox
I have to admit, I have a bit of a girl crush on her too...she is too damn pretty!!
5. Kate Beckinsdale
For some reason, I think she is kind of snotty.....
Let me know if any of you agree with my top 5 or Tysons:)
4 comments:
Yes to Ryan Renyolds!!!! And yes to Kate Beckinsdale. She's a total hottie! My number one is Brad Paisley though! He's the perfect man... sigh.
Haha! You are hilarious! YOU are HOT! Yeah I want to listen to Tom Petty now. Or maybe no need because I have had Wild Flowers in my head all day now. (:
And p.s. I agree with you and some of them, but I don't know who some of the others are. And Tysons...sorry, dude. I don't agree. (;
You think Kate is snotty and Megan Fox isn't? haha That's a little backwards!
Post a Comment