My baby girl turned 4 years old today. AMAZING how time passes by so quickly. Being Ashtyn's mother has been nothing short of entertaining, fun, exciting, stressful, and INCREDIBLE!! I see so many of my personality traits in her, but by looking at her, I see my husband. She has the best of both worlds and we love her immensly. We had a birthday party for her at Chuck-E-Cheese, just a small one. Thanks to the Sant family for joining us and to Aunt Sandy and Uncle John for helping make this birthday a special one for Ashtyn. Kai was not able to join us this year since he is still with his dad in Utah. We love and miss him dearly. We had an excellent time but were glad to get out of the CRAZINESS of Chuck E Cheese.
It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
HaPpY BiRtHdAy AsHtYn!!!!
My baby girl turned 4 years old today. AMAZING how time passes by so quickly. Being Ashtyn's mother has been nothing short of entertaining, fun, exciting, stressful, and INCREDIBLE!! I see so many of my personality traits in her, but by looking at her, I see my husband. She has the best of both worlds and we love her immensly. We had a birthday party for her at Chuck-E-Cheese, just a small one. Thanks to the Sant family for joining us and to Aunt Sandy and Uncle John for helping make this birthday a special one for Ashtyn. Kai was not able to join us this year since he is still with his dad in Utah. We love and miss him dearly. We had an excellent time but were glad to get out of the CRAZINESS of Chuck E Cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you say she looks like your husband, but i see a lot of you in her! sounds like she had a fun birthday!
also, your trip looks amazing too! what a fun time for you!
Happy Birthday Ashtyn!
Hooray for birthdays! Thanks for the comments. Yes I did get your facebook message, so sorry I didn't write back, I hate facebook haha. I get on and get right off and back to my blog, I'm totally nuts. Thanks so much though that was very sweet of you. I'm glad you had a great trip. I am in dire need of a trip myself...girls road trip!!!
Post a Comment