It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The BEAUTIFUL Pacific NW

My cousin Rochelle and I had such an amazing time in Portland and Washington last week, I think we have 6 pack abs from laughing so hard (at least we should) She is the funnest person I know and her poor hubby, Jeremy was probably going nuts with us laughing until we cried all week long... Thanks for being such a great sport JERBEAR!

Photobucket
The view of the bay from our kayaks...(also where they filmed part of Twilight)
Photobucket
Kayaking in Scappoose...we went sooooo far, I thought my arms were gonna fall off;)
Photobucket
Beautiful Tressa, see the little black dot in the background? That is me, LOVING the ocean. Tressa even asked her mom, "IS this Kylie's first time in the water?" LOL
Photobucket
The view from my Aunties deck....of the Puget Sound in Tacoma, WA
Photobucket
Isn't the Pacific Northwest AMAZINGLY beautiful??

Thanks cuz for the funnest vacation EVER!! LOVE YOU!
Check out HER blog to see more pics of our trip!!
To be continued...............

No comments: