I just got home from my trip to the Pacific Northwest and I do not have words to describe the trip, I will try anyway, BEAUTIFUL, emotional, FUN, crazy, spontaneous, loving, funNY, touching, warm.....cool:), and, not long enough!!! I went solo and Tyson stayed home to watch Ashtyn for me, (what an amazing husband he is:) I stayed with my cousin, Rochelle, in St. Helens, OR (which happens to be where they filmed part of Twilight) and then she and I drove to Tacoma, WA to visit more family. I will make many different posts about this trip and space them out so my reader(s) can see all of it:) Here is a little teaser pic to tide you all over:)
It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
LOTS of new posts to come......
I just got home from my trip to the Pacific Northwest and I do not have words to describe the trip, I will try anyway, BEAUTIFUL, emotional, FUN, crazy, spontaneous, loving, funNY, touching, warm.....cool:), and, not long enough!!! I went solo and Tyson stayed home to watch Ashtyn for me, (what an amazing husband he is:) I stayed with my cousin, Rochelle, in St. Helens, OR (which happens to be where they filmed part of Twilight) and then she and I drove to Tacoma, WA to visit more family. I will make many different posts about this trip and space them out so my reader(s) can see all of it:) Here is a little teaser pic to tide you all over:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!
Post a Comment