Now for the bad news.... last night, I was informed that an old friend of mine had passed away.. His girlfriend, Erin, is one of my dearest, best, most wonderful friends I have ever known. Every time we hung out, Garrett was with us, he was always there to hang out with us and always make sure we were safe and taken care of. Garrett had an enormous heart and loved his friends and family dearly. He has an amazing, loving family that my heart and prayers go out to at this sad, sad, time.
The funeral coincedentally is this same day we will be out there to pick up Kai, so I promised my dear Erin that I would be there with her. I hope peace finds his family soon and his friends that all loved him so much.

My dearest Erin & Garrett
6 comments:
So is he Shawn's brother then? Is that who I'm thinking of??
ahh man, Im sorry. These times are never easy to go through. Im sorry to hear. Times like these though, bring you a full heart of grattitude and they help you reflect on the things that truely matter the most. remember all the great things about Garrett and it will help lift your heavy hearts. I truely am sorry to hear. Hope all goes well.
I love your celebrity post! Isnt it fun? Its good to have crushes, I think anyone who says they dont are LAME! hahahah.
Im sorry about your friends! That is hard stuff! I'm just catching up your blog.
Oh I am so sorry! That is nice you will be able to attend the funeral. I can't imagine. I haven't lost anyone close to my age that was a good friend yet. That must be so hard. Our thoughts are with you!
i'm so glad that you were able to be with erin during this time. garrett was such a sweetheart and will be missed.
Thanks to all of you!! It turned out to be a beautiful service and I am glad I was able to go and pay my last respects. It is hard to go to a funeral with the circumstances the death was caused by, but the family was so strong and did so wonderful in their talks, it was very heartwarming! Thanks for all of the support!
Post a Comment