It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pioneer River Walk


In celebration of Pioneer Day, my stake had a little carnival type activity and Tyson and I were in charge of a game called the "River Walk" It consisted of three kiddie pools filled with water, the kids walked around the pools to "Primary Children Sang as They Walked" and when the music stopped, they all had to grab a rubber duck from the pool and the winning numbered duck won a prize.

Cutie Pie, Landon helping with the ducks!

It was a cute game and it went pretty well. Tyson was my maestro and was in charge of the music (what a good sport) Ashtyn was so cute as well, just wading around in the pools the whole time scarfing down her Sno cones from the snow cone booth across the field.



At one point during the night, Tyson couldn't find Ashtyn and thought she had just followed me to the restrooms. 5 minutes later, Ashtyn showed up at our booth holding these Sno cones, and they were both for HER! She walked up and said, "Look daddy, look what I got!" We laughed pretty hard at that and just let her knock herself out with sugar. Here are some pics from the night. I hope everyone had a fabulous Pioneer Day!!


This is Bro. Reed and the kids, he was an awesome help too!

This is Kennedy, she is such a cute, outgoing and PHOTOGENIC little girl! I just love her!

Kennedy jumpin in the dirty pool after all the kids' feet were in them!!

All the older kids jumped in after a very LONG night:)

1 comment:

Roberts Family said...

I know that my kids had fun at the River Walk, Ethan came back from it wet from the waist down!! You are awesome to do that all night!!