It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quirks

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.

Quirk #1... Anytime the television is on or the radio I have to set the volume on an EVEN number. But for some reason 15 and 21 are okay, but no other odd numbers!! Tyson gets a kick out of it and changes the volume to an odd number when I'm not looking and I get all irritated about it. He gets a good laugh every time.

Quirk #2... Anytime I say anything that is going good, I absolutley have to say, "Knock on Wood." and find the closest thing that contains wood as soon as possible to knock on it!!

Quirk #3... When Tyson is gone late at night and I hear a noise or get spooked for any reason, I sing "I am a child of God" really loud so the "bad guy" can hear me. Afterwards, I turn on the Golden Girls or Mad About You and watch it, only then do I feel better and am able to sleep.

Quirk #4... I like to read magazines backwards. I start at the last page and work my way to the front. I think its better that way.

Quirk #5... I have to lock the doors at night in order. Garage door, sliding glass door, then the front door. If I did it out of order for some reason, I go back and do it all over again. Then I check the doors 5 minutes later and peek out the windows to make sure we're safe. (maybe a little OCD)

Quirk #6... Every time I lose an eyelash, I put it on the tip of my finger, close my eyes, make a wish and blow it off my finger. I feel like my wish will for sure come true!!

5 comments:

Emily P. said...

Haha, you do sound a little OCD....jk. I didn't think that you guys had moved quite yet! We weren't there for very long and then left in the morning.

Jessie and Justin said...

He Kylie I just wanted to say Thank You. That means alot. Your kids are adorable and I am happy that you are doing well

Tara said...

Hilarious! I do the same thing with magazines! And...I'm the same way about "locking up" at night. Kirk always says it's like we live at Fort Knox! HA! You can never be too safe anymore these days!

Thanks for your comment. Very nice. I'm glad we found each other's blogs!

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm a bit slooowww.. I just saw your comment on my 2nd newest post. I'm so glad you found me!! AH! Thanks, and your kids are so cute too!! We both have KINDERGARTNERS!! Crazy!

Rochelle said...

This was fun! We have something in common!