It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Feelin HOT HOT HOT!!!
So, yesterday around noon I noticed that it was feeling a little warmer than usual in my house. I checked the Air Conditioner and it read 80 degrees. This has happened a few times before where all we have to do it reset the A/C and it will fix itself. Well, I tried it 4 times and to no avail. It was now 89 degrees INSIDE our house and Ashtyn and I were extremely hot! I don't know about all of you, but I am REALLY cranky when I am hot. Its not worth it for us to pay to get the A/C fixed since we'll be moving in a little over a week. Well, we made it through the night and today it was even more hot than yesterday and Tyson stopped and got two 20 inch fans for the house to see if it would help any. Ashtyn thought these fans were amazing and she decided to talk into them and have a Star Wars moment. She was saying over and over again "Mommy, I am your daughter." and "Daddy, I am your daughter" Here is a picture of her doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is too cute!!!! I am sorry it is so hot. I hope it cools down for you guys!
She is too cute! I hope it cools down for you guys!
She is too cute! I hope it cools down for you guys
haha, that is really cute! I LOVE the twilight series as well, but it seems my firends and a lot of my family doesn't life it and makes fun of me for it. I dont care, it's good entertainment and it makes me happy! :)I didn't know you had a blog :)
YAY! I am so happy you have a blog and I can keep up with you! Your family is beautiful! I've recieved some e-mails from you and love them! YAY again! I am so thrilled!
Tell Kim to send me permission to her page!!! Luv you!
Post a Comment