It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Kai's trip to the E.R.
Don't worry, Kai is fine. Yesterday, Kai was playing in the front room and he tripped on the phone book and hit his head on the coffee table. I put some ice on it and I noticed it was bleeding a little, not wanting to take any chances, I took him to the E.R. just incase he needed a stitch ot two and to check for a concussion. When he was being registered he was chatting with the nurse (more like flirting) and he asked her, "Is it going to hurt?" and to that the nurse replied, "Is what going to hurt?" and Kai said, "Well, am I going to need a new head?." I was laughing so hard that Kai was so serious about this question. She made sure to tell him that they don't have extra heads at the hospital and he wouldn't need a new one. Kai ended up not even needing a single stitch. But, Kai really wanted to get his head wrapped up, so the doctor humored him and used a whole roll of gauze and a roll of blue double sided hospital tape and wrapped his head completely. I have pictures of this and they are great. I will post them as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness I just cannot get over all of the quirky little things he says...so adorable!
OMG, he says the most adorable things!
Post a Comment