Growing up we are all told that time goes by too fast. I didn't realize how fast until I became a mother almost 6 years ago. Kai starts kindergarten this year. I was really nervous about him being in the Las Vegas school system, but after looking at this schools' website I feel a lot better. Here are some pics of the school Kai will be attending its called
Marshall C. Darnell Elementary School. And better yet, they're the DARNELL SUPERSTARS!! Kai will love that!! Since he is going to be a businessman/rockstar when he grows up (his words exactly)
2 comments:
I don't have Kims e-mail so here is mine. rochelle_lyman@comcast.net
It's hard to believe how fast kids grow up! It makes me realize how old I am. I still think I'm young!
Hey Kylie! Your family is so darling! I can't believe how much everyone is growing up. You look great! It's fun to read your blog. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment