It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Butterfly Park

We are in Las Vegas right now getting our house ready to move into and we are staying with our wonderful friends, The Seniors. While the guys (Jared and Tyson) were at work today, Belinda and I and our 5 kids all together, decided to go to this park called Butterfly Park. It is very close to our new home and since Ashtyn LOVES butterflies, I thought it would be a great idea. I have never been to this park before today, but when we arrived I thought it was the coolest park I'd ever seen!! Below are the pics I took today, Ashtyn was in Butterfly Heaven. I am so happy to be moving here, it's going to be WONDERFUL!! Let me know what you all think!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KYLIE!!! Hi! I saw your blog on Ambers who saw mine thru SFHS blog. Your lil family is SO cute!!! I hope you remember me.. I lvoe this blog thing!! I LOVE seeing people's lives... :)