It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Tag!


CHRISTMAS TAG!!! Answer these Christmas questions and tag your family and friends to answer too!! Merry Christmas!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa likes to leave them unwrapped, so you know they're from him.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We switch off, but mostly do white since our tree is red and gold

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I never have, I get enough kisses. :)

5. When do you put your decorations up? We try to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sweet Potatoes

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Christmas Eve programs. We would all pick something to perform for Christmas eve. I loved to do Helga and Zelga, it was a skit where my sisters and I would be each others hands and improv...we'd always end up with red faces from accidentally being slapped (at least I thought it was accidental)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My mean older sisters told me when I was about 7 years old.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The kids do, pyjamas!!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, with red and gold for the 49ers!! :)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE to look at it and play in it sometimes, but I HATE driving in it.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes. Not very well anymore, but yes.

13. Do you remember your favorite childhood gift? I don't recall right now, but I will tell you some wierd ones.... A pineapple shaped lamp, rats, fish, and a statue of a cowboy and his son....LOL

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My in-laws get this tin full of homemade fudge... it is sooo good, I dream of it!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas movies on Christmas Eve

17. What tops your tree? A Star

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Although I LOVE presents, I really like to see people's reactions to what I got for them, I try to be a thoughtful gift-giver.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells and Silent Night.

20. Candy Canes... yuck or yum??? YUM!

21. What is your favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol & Rudolph of course


I tag EVERYONE!! I want to see your answers! :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

K~ I'll get on this it was very cute!