It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

Tyson and I drove to Salt Lake on Christmas Eve day and we made it there around 3:00 PM, we were so excited to be home for Christmas and we loved the beautiful snow-covered mountains. It was such a beautiful Christmas Eve with ALL of the family there! Valerie, (my mother-in-law) Michelle and Bethany (my sister-in-laws) made a wonderful dinner and the whole family came over to celebrate together. Ronny played the Nativity story for the kids with a little girl narrating it and it was so sweet, I don't think anyone could deny the feeling of the Christmas spirit within all of us, and it showed.

Afterwards, it was gift-giving time. My in-laws gave us all a special gift as families and gave us each something that really fit each of our personalities. The kids were all elated over their fun gifts from Oma and Opa which consisted of Nerf guns, Ashtyn got a a very big toy horse and some CUTE clothes.
Brittany, Bethany, me and Michelle

Tyson's brother Ronny, his wife Michelle and their kiddos, Jackson, Vala & Aiden

Ashtyn, me, Vala & Jackson

Bethany & Michelle

Tyson & Vala

Jackson, Vala, Aiden & Ashtyn

Ed & Dave's snuggies from Tyson and I

The mess

Beautiful Brittany

More of the mess


It truly was the best Christmas ever!! There was so much Love in the room and forgiveness for previous trespasses, and faith for a wonderful and bright New Year for our family. We love our family and hope that everyone had a special Christmas and has a wonderful New Year! XoXo, The Schraders

1 comment:

valpal said...

You made me cry again. I love the picture of you and the kids. Toooooo cute. Love ya.