It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Book list for 2010

I've decided to make a list of books I want to read this year, I have been quite the avid reader lately, and want to read at least 2-3 books a month. The last few books I have read have been very good. The following are must-reads;

The Glass Castle- Jeanette Wells
The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
A Thousand Splendid Suns- Khaled Hosseini

I am currently reading, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larson. It has me intrigued, but I am only 103 pages into a 600 page book so it is too early to reccomend to you. It was written in Swedish and translated into English so some of the references and meanings are not exact.

Here is a list of books I am going to read in 2010, please let me know if you are interested in reading along with me, or if you have ANY suggestions, please let me know. I love books, I love being mesmerized by words as my imagination paints pictures.

~ The Hunger Games- book 3 by: Suzanne Collins
~ The Help - Kathryn Stockett
~ Memoirs of a Geisha- Aurther Golden
~ The Catcher in the Rye- J.D. Salinger
~ The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
~ The Time Travelers Wife- Audrey Niffenegger
~ Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen

I am going to stop at this list, I will add to it as I blog. I urge whomever does read my blog to leave a comment, I would love to interact with any of you.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

How can I resist, I love your books for 2010! I have read all but 2 and I liked them all! One of my favorite is The Book Theif, it was writen in deaths perspective which was very well done.

Sommer Leifson said...

Hi Kylie I am Sommer Zach's wife you don't know me but I love to read. I have read the Help, Water for Elephants, and The time travelors wife. I loved the the time travelors wife. It is one of my favorites. The help was really good. Water for Elephants was really interesting you learn a lot of things about the circus.

mizkylie said...

Sommer!! I've heard such amazing things about you, from Zach, who is pretty awesome in his own right.:) I would love your email address, here is mine mizkylie@gmail.com :)