It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Positivity is a full-time job!!


I have been trying hard to be positive lately..... I am the queen of sarcasm, so I tend to be quite the "Negative Nancy" at times. I thought it would be a perfect time to write a few things that irk me, just to get it out of my system, so, in no particular order, here we go....

~ I like to go blog-hopping now and again, and sometimes I stumble upon blogs that have at least half a dozen words that are spelled wrong in every post. This irritates me. HELLO? Spell check is on every blog!! The occasional word does not bother me, I am SO guilty of this. I just cannot stand it when every fifth word is spelled wrong, especially when you know how intelligent the author is! Call me what you will. :)

~ Video games, namely, World of War Craft. This game represents all that is evil... my husband is addicted to it. I really should accept it, but I really can't. I think it is the biggest waste of time known to man. Every time I see The Mister online engrossed in an intense game of WOW, my blood boils. I get so mad that I am constantly making that growling noise that Marge Simpson is famous for.

~ Fake People. Enough said. :)

~ OPRAH! Okay, okay, I realize she has done a lot of charity work and that is great and all, but c'mon, does she have to have her butt kissed every time she gives a buck to a homeless person?? She irritates me so much and I think she more than just a little bit racist....

Okay. I feel better. I hope I did not offend any readers out there. I just had to vent today, you know, one of those days:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I soooo agree with you on the WOW and all other computer games. What a silly waste of time. We recently got rid of the Xbox and I dont ever want one in the house again!

Kami Satterlee said...

Honesty! hOORAY! i LOved blogs that aer honest way to go. I am the bad spell checker. I type fast, realize that I spelled something wrong, assume people will get it anyways and I'm to lazy to change it. hahaha guilty Oprah is obnoxious