It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Enfamil


Today I checked my mail as usual, and inside was 2 12.5 oz cans of Enfamil Premium with Lipil baby formula. It also came with 4 $4.00 off coupons for any Enfamil formula. If I had a baby, this would be a very cool Christmas gift indeed! Formula is so expensive! I thought I'd let all of you know out there in cyberspace that I had these, so if you, or anyone you know is in need of these, please let me know in a comment or email at mizkylie@gmail.com. If you are in Utah, I can bring them up with me when I come fro Christmas. Everyone needs a little help these days:)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Fortunately, I DON'T need it! I love, love, love, your new header.

mizkylie said...

I found someone who can use them:)