It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was fun! It was just Tyson, Ashtyn and I at my in-laws, (Kai was with his dad that morning) and Ashtyn was the CENTER of attention. It was so much fun watching her open up her gifts and having Ron & Val there to see. She opened her favorite gift first, which was a Strawberry Shortcake house, and every time she'd open another gift, she would say, "Oh cool." and go running back to the Strawberry Shortcake. It was fun. I did not have my camera that morning, so I don't have any pics of this.:(

Afterwards, we went to Grandma & Grandpa Grapes house and had her traditional scone breakfast..mmmmmm... and it was heaven!! We ate scones with her special Pear Supreme jam and had bacon and opened gifts from them, the whole extended family was there and it was so nice to be able to join them this year. It was the first year in 5 years that Tyson was able to be there, and it was so great. The pics below were taken by my sister in laws, Brittany and Bethany. Thanks ladies! :)


I look cranky in this pic, but I wasn't at all..hmmmm

The kids and Aunt Michelle waitin for the "Go Ahead" to open their gifts.

The kids got piggy banks that count the money as you add it, they also got rolls of nickels to start them off, it was such a clever and fun gift for the grandkids!!

Ashtyn, Hunter and Aiden playing Bakugan...Ashtyn likes to be one of the boys.

1 comment:

Britt2kick said...

Hey those pics look familiar...I had such a wonderful Christmas and it was so nice that we were all there.