Since Kai is out of town with his dad, we decided to take Ashtyn out for a date with Tyson and I. It took us some time to try and think of something fun to do, so we decided on bowling, we were not sure if she would like it or not, but we found out soon enough.
Turns out Ashtyn LOVES bowling, it was black light Saturday, so all the bowling balls were bright colors and they had music playing.
We set up one of those little ramps that Ashtyn could roll the ball down, she threw that thing as hard as she could down the ramp.
While Ashtyn was waiting for us to take our turns, she grabbed my camera out of the case and just started taking pics of me and Tyson and have me take ones of her, here are some of her shots.....
All in all, we had an absolute blast and Ashtyn was the cutest thing I'd ever seen, doing twirls on the bowling floor and dancing. The only thing that was missing was Kai, we'll see him tonight!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big and CUTE she is! For some reason I thought she was younger than that.
She's so adorable!!!
Um uh she is soooo big!! I cant wait to see her. Im coming to visit soon I promise. And I know I always say that, but my neice and nephew are getting too big...Your sooo cute Ashtyn. Love auntie Mara
Post a Comment