It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NOT down with the sickness!!!


The last week or so, here in the Schrader home, we have all been sick!! It all started with Tyson. He came home and was a little under the weather, but in just a few hours was full on SICK!! I mean congestion, really bad sore throat, and he just sounded horrible. I think we are getting sick more often here in Vegas because of allergies because we never got sick this often and there is a lot of dust in the air.

Tyson felt better after a few days, we thought we were in the clear, but then Kai got sick with tonsillitis, Ashtyn then got sick with Croup, and now, of course, I am sick. Wonderful!! And when mommy is sick, I can't take a day off work and I didn't have Tyson here to help me...yikes, my poor kids were probably bored to death.

I wish we could have done something as a family for Memorial Day weekend, but I am hoping next year we can celebrate it the right way. I also hope the sick bandit will not visit us again for a long, long time, or EVER if that were possible.:) (knock on wood) I hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm sorry. Our Memorial Day was pretty quiet, too with our little sicky. I hope you are all feeling better!

{Jamey} said...

It sucks to be sick when the weather is so beautiful! I hope you all get feeling better. BTW I just read your post on your feelings on the church. That's awesome I hope you keep finding a place for you and your family in the church (on whatever level that may be) You've had a hard life I know... you really deserve some peace in your life :)