
Today, being Saturday, we celebrated Mother's Day a little early due to Tyson's work schedule. For the first time in forever, I did not have the kids dragging me out of bed to wake me up, I woke up around 9:30 to the smell of baking in the kitchen downstairs. I decided to clean my bedroom and wait to see what was going on later because I was enjoying the time to myself and the quiet that RARELY happens in my house. After about an hour I decided to go downstairs, the kids were eating breakfast, (cooked by Tyson) and he had a plate waiting for me. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!" my two kids yelled, and Tyson handed me two cards and this COOL little gadget, a digital photo key chain. (he said the kids picked it out) It was soooo sweet and the kids were so excited. Ashtyn had a mouthful of pancake and she ran up to me and says, "Mom, that's for you, it's your day!" It warmed my heart. I think every mom will agree with me when I say that nothing is sweeter than the cards and the homemade things we get from our family on Mother's Day. So, Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful, hardworking, loving, and supportive mom's out there, this one is for you!!!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too.
I felt the same way about you. Right before you sat down I sent a text to my husband saying that I was getting ready to leave because I was sitting by myself and than you sat down and I had a great time. I really emjoyed talking to you and getting to know you.
That is so sweet! I am glad you are having a Happy Mothers day. I hope you have a happy day today, too.
Post a Comment