WARNING: Those of you with a sensitive gag reflex may want to stop reading this now, the following contains mushy love talk! :)
I know I boast a lot on this blog about my kids and my husband, but I think everyone does that, and if you can't do that on your own blog, where else can you??
Tyson is such a great husband and father, I cannot say enough about him. My favorite qualities in him are his patience, his sense of humor and his fierce loyalty to me and the kids, I love his integrity and the fact that he always stands up for what he knows is right no matter what he is up against. He is my rock, my sanctuary and my best friend. He is always there for me and he knows how to put me in my place when I need it (which is all too often:) He is such a good provider and he works so hard for us. All in all he is a good man and is an example to husbands and fathers everywhere! I love ya babe! Thanks again for the fabulous present!!
5 comments:
I don't know him very well... but i hope to get to know him better in the up coming years... he's seems awesome!!! Love ya sis
I also think your husband is amazing, but so are you and you guys are perfect for each other. I miss both of you very much, and love both of you as well as your kids. I hope I can come and visit again soon... Love you besty
That's so sweet!
I agree Tyson is a great guy and im so happy you met him. Thanks Oune for taking care of my sis lil neice and nephew. p.s. your bald head is hot!
We owe it all to you Mara, you are the one who introduced us!!!
Post a Comment