

This is what Ashtyn said when we had to give her and Kai more bad news yesterday. Tyson's Lovely Grandmother passed away. It wasn't necessarily bad news for us, I mean, she is out of pain now and she is happy. We selfishly want her with us, of course, but we knew she had to go soon and she left us yesterday in her own home with her beloved sweetheart of 65 years.
Beverly Curtis was such a good woman. She was direct, she would tell you exactly how she felt about things and she gave LOVE to everyone, without judgement, without prejudice, just love.
She NEVER left anyone out! Grandma would send us each a yard sale find on every birthday. We are talkin grandkids, great-grandkids, married-in grandkids (like myself) and everyone in between. She sent us gingerbread house kits to every family for Christmas each year without fail.
I never thought of her as "Tyson's Grandma" she was MY grandma too. She wanted it that way as well, we got very close the last 6 years and I am SO thankful for that.
She left a wonderful legacy. Her last words to everyone were, "I Love You." Does it GET any better than that?? :)
2 comments:
Those are some great pictures...they will be nice memories to have!
She was a great woman, someone to look up to. And she did love everyone, you couldn't miss that about her!
Kylie I can't EVER read your blog without crying!!! I'm sorry for all the bad news lately, but I know your the kind of person who can handle it. You are one of the strongest people I know and you are so loving! I can't wait to see you and YOU better call me next time your here!!!
Post a Comment