This is just a fun post because I am excited about it! Remember
when I told you about my mothers friend, Theresa, and how she found me on facebook??
well, I have been in touch with her and her daughter, Leilani, through phone calls and Facebook. Leilani wanted to surprise her mother for her birthday in March and fly me out to meet her in person!!
Theresa wasn't suppose to know about it until I showed up in Seattle and surprised her. BUT, she ended up getting an email from the airline with my name as the passenger and she was SO SURPRISED!! It is touching how excited she is to meet me. I am staying with her and her family in Kent, Washington. We are going to go and see my mom and spend time together and get to know each other. I am excited to hear stories about my mother and show Theresa some of her writings. It will be such a great experience.
Leilani and I are "cut from the same cloth" says Theresa. I have to agree. Leilani is really fun and outgoing and funny. She and I are always on the same page and we are only a few months apart. I am SO excited for this meeting and I cannot wait to see the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I LOVE it there!! YAY FOR HAPPY NEWS!
XOXO
Kylie
1 comment:
That IS good news!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful time. :o)
Post a Comment