It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy


FINALLY, I am a busy woman!! Seriously, I have been in sort of a "funk" for the past, well, while. Lately, I have really immersed myself in church activities, activities with the kids, involving their school, their friends and such. I spend WAY less time watching television and now my family and I have even started up a great nightly meeting. We read out of the Family Book of Mormon and we have a family prayer. Can I tell you how much this has affected our nightly routines?? It is such a cool experience having the spirit dwell with us in the hearts of our children every night. I do not want to go back.

I received a new calling as a Visiting Teaching Supervisor. I couldn't be happier! I know I am going to LOVE it!!! I really love my ward. I truly know and am friends with the most loving and kind hearted, funny, and creative women. They are not only fellow ward members, they are my dear friends. :)

ALSO, after weeks of wondering when my new job would get moving along, I check my schedule tonight and EVERYTHING is available. I made my own schedule for the week.:) AND, its all incoming calls and I take them from home. NO COMMUTE! :)

Life is getting busy over here in the Schrader home and I couldn't be more excited!
I LOVE my life. I LOVE my family.

Here are some pics from our weekend in Phoenix with family




1 comment:

{Jamey} said...

I always go into a funk during the winter too. I get really tired of the dark and the cold, but it really helps if you can find things to take your mind off of it and keep you engaged! Glad to hear you are liking your job from home. That would ne nice!