It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Temple Bound



Yesterday was a good day. I was asked to speak on "Examples of Righteousness" and I think I did a pretty good job. ;) Afterwards, I met with the bishop and had my temple recommend interview. I was so nervous, but it really was a piece of cake. He said he is glad I was honest with him because I tell him every little thing. He thinks its funny and I always feel better after talking to him. And I mean that, I talk to him. He doesn't really get a word in.:)
I did receive my temple recommend and I plan to go to the Salt Lake Temple to recieve my endowments on June 25th!! In the words of Spider-man (which he stole from the scriptures) "With great power comes great responsibility" I know this is the case. After going, I will be held to a higher standard, that part scares me just a little bit. But I am up for the challenge and I am SO ready. Watch out JC, here comes Kylie!!
P.S. I am MOSTLY excited to be in this room!!!

8 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Oh you have your recommend! - delightful! - and I say watch out world - you're a girl who's going to make a difference. Way to go!

Brittany said...

Congrats, that is really awesome! I am so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you and can't wait to be there!!! Way to rock!

Rochelle said...

It is the most beautiful room there. Although that entire temple is so neat. Make sure you ask to see the back, towards the spiral staircases! Love you and so so proud!

Ginger said...

You are so awesome! Congrats. I hope I can go!!1

{Jamey} said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you! What a special day :)

Tricia L said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you have an amazing experience! I'm glad I get to share it with you. I'm sorry I haven't sent your scripture case yet. I can't afford to send it... :( Sorry. I'll give it to you on Friday.

Natalie said...

Kylie I am so proud of you, and I'm sure your mother is so proud of you and all these wonderful decisions you have been making, I bet she is smiling down from heaven on you and I bet she was there with you in the temple watching you have this amazing experience. Just think how much this will bless your children's lives and yours! I'm so happy for you!