

My sister Kim, as you know, has been in the hospital now for 4 weeks. She went into pre-term labor 4 weeks ago and they were able to stop the labor, until last night.
Gage Joseph Byers came into the world at exactly 30 weeks. He was 3 lbs 10 oz, which was bigger than they'd hoped for at 10 weeks early. He is on oxygen, but trying to breathe on his own, he is a strong little guy and as of now, seems to be doing well. If there are any health problems, they will show up within the next couple days. I am praying fervently that there are none and that all is well. With the strong family this little guy has, I have faith that he will grow fast and strong.
I am overjoyed that my sister has had such an amazing experience giving birth since her first child had complications and she wasn't even awake for the birth. I am so proud of her and her husband, Lucas. Love them so much and sending prayers their way!!
I AM AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
What a precious guy! I'll pray for him.
He looks tough :) trying to breathe on his own and his weight looks excellent- I'll pray that everything turns out wonderfully!
oh he is so cute! i'm glad he is doing ok! i hope he can go get well enough to go home soon!
I hope everything goes ok with the baby. I'll keep him in my prayers as well. Tell Kim congrats!
Post a Comment