I am so late for this.......... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Tyson said he had the perfect day. We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday since Tyson has to work every Sunday. Ashtyn and I went and bought Tyson some new clothes... this man NEVER buys new clothes. He is still wearing an old AC/DC shirt that has been bleached and looks totally tattered. I love him, so Ashtyn and I kindly picked him out some new threads (and I included some new church clothes just in case;)
I made his favorite pot roast with potatoes and carrots and we asked him what he wanted to do, and he said he wanted to just spend the day with us, he is a major homebody. SO we did, and he liked his gifts.
A very special thing happened the next day, on Father's Day, Tyson was working and he got a phone call from Kai (who is with his other dad in SLC) Kai called just to tell him he loves him and Happy Father's Day. I was so touched when I heard Kai had done this on his own. What a sweet kid. Tyson was very touched too and I just love their relationship!! Happy belated Father's Day to all of you!!
2 comments:
Ohhh - I love it!
Kylie, I just spent about 20 min looking through your blog. It was nice to catch up on what you've been up to. I know you and Mara have been out of my life for a lot of years but I still have a special place for you in my heart. I have never stopped thinking about you and will forever love you! I am so proud and impressed with what you are doing with your life. You are amazing. I love the picture of all you girls at Kim's wedding. You are all so beautiful. That is exciting that Kim has two kids. I smiled when I saw the picture of your mom. I have always thought you look the most like her. She is a beautiful woman and must be so proud of you right now. I would love to see you and Mara sometime. Maybe if your in Utah sometime we could get together for lunch or something. Sorry for the novel:) Love you and so glad to see you are happy.
I'm going to add you to my blog and you can check mine out if you want. I'm not very good at posting.
curtandcassie.blogspot.com
love,
Cassie
Post a Comment